[GLLUG] Photos

Charles charles at bityard.net
Sat Jun 27 00:00:18 EDT 2009

Clay Dowling wrote:
> I was going to stage a photo for our press release, but it occurs to
> me that there are older photos around of GLLUG events.  Who has these?
>   At one point there was a CD floating around of pictures that Reba
> took, but I don't know where that has gone to (maybe I have it even?).
>
> Charles, weren't you collecting pictures at one point?

Yes, but the collection is less than extensive. I just browsed my
collection and most are just "fun" pics. There were only two that I
thought might work for this venture:

http://host.bityard.net/~img/misc/100-1814.jpg
http://host.bityard.net/~img/misc/img_1318.jpg

BTW, if anyone wants me to zip up my complete collection of GLLUG
and Penguicon pics and post them online, just holler.

Charles
--
http://bityard.net