[GLLUG] Our First Saturday Meeting

Marr marr at copper.net
Sat Jun 27 18:04:31 EDT 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009 5:30:13pm Chick Tower wrote:
> I don't recall anyone saying Saturday meetings are a stupid idea.  I
> checked, and at least three people wrote e-mails saying it was a great
> idea.  It's a good thing I wore my Thunderbird t-shirt, because the one
> other person there for the meeting was new, so he could tell I might be
> a Linux user.

Crap... I totally forgot about that. I'm surprised there was no talk (or maybe
even a reminder) on the mailing list. Of course, with only 2 people there,
that's probably why... ;^)

Personally, I would still be interested in the infrequent (for me) Saturday
meeting, but to be worth the drive, there's got to be a bit more
participation. I know... chicken and egg. :^(

Bill Marr