[GLLUG] Penguicon Liason for Rasmus Lerdorf

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Mar 15 17:58:46 EDT 2009

Penguicon is looking for a liason for Rasmus Lerdorf, a Linux Journal
columnist and one of the driving forces behind PHP.  I had originally
volunteered for the task, but the coordinator took a while getting back
to me, and it looks like my time would be better put towards beef
preparation.

It's a very cool thing to do, and other GOH liasons have reported really
enjoying their experience.  Anybody interested should contact
molly.deblanc at gmail.com.

The task involves making sure Rasmus gets to his panels on time,
actually manages to eat during the day, and in general being his Man
Friday to ensure that he has a good con.  I know at least where you can
get him good food and good drink, which should help smooth the way.

Clay