[GLLUG] Smalltalk GUI for C++ Backend?

Marcus Rademacher radema39 at msu.edu
Sat Mar 21 15:27:58 EDT 2009

Well, at the time we had a Smalltalk evangelist as lead software dev. He's
no longer developing for our company (but consults with us when needed), but
we've continued because Smalltalk is actually a nice code to develop in. It
has the disadvantage of being somewhat obscure, and thus difficult to find
developers for. Overall we're pleased with it so far. As we grow, we may
redevelop our GUI from scratch, in which case we'd be looking at the code to
use again.

Marcus