[GLLUG] PHP Authentication Frameworks

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Sat Mar 21 22:12:42 EDT 2009

I just looked at Zend_Auth and it looks good. I can live with the
bloat as hardware is cheap. It also looks like you can do without the
MVC part which is perfect for my application as the front end is 100%
javascript and the PHP part will only generate json.

The only downside is learning yet another framework, good for the
resume though I guess.

David