[GLLUG] On-line Schedule

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:11:30 EDT 2009

I've published the schedule I have so far on Google Docs at

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rXw6SAInxeiWaBU1eGhLLcw

Please examine it if you've told me when you want to work, as I've made
some changes because people chose duplicate times.  Also, if you can
offer to fill in some of the blank spots, I would appreciate it.  Our
target now is to have one person in the lounge, so please ignore the
"tech" position for now.  I guess you can have the prestige of being the
tech with nobody in the security position, if you feel the need.

Please don't forget that we need help packing up at noon on Sunday.
And, for those of you who already have offered their time, thank you!
--

                                Chick