[GLLUG] Beer for Penguicon, GLLUG

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Mon May 11 14:51:52 EDT 2009

I have cornelius kegs (old soda ones) with both types of connnectors.  At least two of them are perfectly good, as I had them full this winter when my garage was cold enough to be a fridge.  I'd gladly loan them to GLLUG (maybe even brew for Penguicon if I get off my butt) if I can have them back after the event is over.  IF there happens to be left over beer in them when they are returned, all the better.

I'll also gladly loan out my CO2.  I have a small one and a big one.

Mark