[GLLUG] Penguicon 8.0 in 2010

Marshal Newrock marshal at freedombi.com
Sat May 16 23:23:34 EDT 2009

Chick, thank you for writing this up.

At this point, I don't think Randy's idea for what the computer lounge
should be is well-defined, just that he wants it to be more than what
it is now.  I'm sure I'll be working with him to determine exactly what
we want out of the computer lounge.  This was just the kick-off meeting
for Penguicon 8.0, so expecting clear-cut directives is a bit premature.

I am in favor of the Computer Lounge being an actual Penguicon
offering, as opposed to hoping GLLUG has the machines and manpower on
its own to run it.

Marshal

--
Marshal Newrock