[GLLUG] Penguicon 8.0 in 2010

eduardo cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Tue May 19 14:54:19 EDT 2009

Seriously, GLLUG should just drop this shit. For the last few years we
have been busting our asses for Penguicon, and we always get criticism
back, let the take care of it, the whole event is turning in another
direction anyway. The good old times are over, it's not about Open
Source anymore, GLLUG resources should be focused on local
education(some of you remember the idea of going to schools doing
panels) and other OS projects.

I got sick loading equipment in the rain along with a few more brave
volunteers for Penguicon, and in return we get nagging back.

With this note, I am going to be filtering out all email from this
list with Penguicon in the topic, this turned into a pile of crap in
my humble opinion..

 Eduardo Cesconetto - eduardo at cesconetto.com - www.cesconetto.com