[GLLUG] vi class tonight!

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Nov 5 11:02:40 EST 2009

Just a reminder to everybody that I'm teaching the vi class tonight.
If you want to be a UNIX power user, you need to know vi.  It's
integrated into everything.  This class will also build on some
concepts that were touched on in the command line class, such as the
use of background tasks and the multi-user nature of UNIX.

Third Floor Conference Room
Capital Area District Library
401 S. Capitol
Lansing, MI

If you have any questions, call me at (517) 325-3184 or (810) 869-4390.

You should bring a laptop that can use the library's wireless network.
  We will be connecting to my home machine, which I have verified as
accessible on port 443 (https traffic normally, which the library
firewall passes).

If you are on Windows, you will need to download an ssh client.  My
recommended client is PuTTy, which can be had from
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com