[GLLUG] OpenOfficeMouse: The Multi-Button Application Mouse for OpenOffice.org

Chris Chan crazytales at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:09:06 EST 2009

Really interesting concept. I had a hard time deciding was it real or
a hoax before I realised the concepts behind its design are sound...
even the Mighty Mouse on my iMac bothers me, so I can just imagine how
the Magic Mouse would be. If I had $75 to spend on a mouse, this would
be on my short list.
-C