[GLLUG] Windows 7 Downloads

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:55:12 EDT 2009

No.  I figured you folks would know where to download the latest version
of any Linux distro or BSD, so who better to ask where to download
Windows 7?  It's out now, so MS must have their download site going,
too, and all the extra servers and bandwidth they need to serve all us
downloaders.  I'm sure that's what Canonical and Red Hat and SuSe do.

                                Chick