[GLLUG] Wanted: A few good men

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Sep 3 11:31:15 EDT 2009

This isn't a marine corps recruiting ad.  I will be the proud new
owner of a Powermatic Model 90 lathe this afternoon.  The people I'm
buying it from want it out of their sight ASAP.  It weighs 550 pounds
and is more awkward than a fart in church.  So I need a couple of guys
with a free morning or afternoon next week to help me out.

Transportation has already been arranged, via the back of my dad's
cargo van.  This van has already hauled one of these lathes, years
ago, so it's up to the task.  We just need folks to help get it into
the van in Middleville (south of Grand Rapids), and out of the van in
Flushing (west of Flint).  It's gonna take up your morning or afternoon.

I'll buy your lunch or dinner at the local A&W, and for those who like
that kind of thing, beer afterward.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning