[GLLUG] DNS Provider issues open hacking challenge

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Thu Sep 24 14:36:10 EDT 2009

"Nominum software was written 100 percent from the ground up, and by
having software with source code that is not open for everybody to look
at, it is inherently more secure."

Wow, what a concept.  Whenever I write a piece of code, I'm not going to
ever let anyone else look at it.  Then it will be completely secure.
You should all do the same thing.  ;-)

Stan