[GLLUG] Chickens, chickens, chickens!

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Sep 30 09:14:24 EDT 2009

The pastured chickens are going to the slaughterhouse tonight.  If you
liked the birds at the cookout, these will be at least as good.  It's
a slightly different breed that is a little more active, so expect a
richer flavor to the dark meat.

If you're looking for meat that's healthier for you than a supermarket
bird, these chickens are what you want.  They aren't raised with any
hormones or antibiotics, just a very high quality feed supplemented by
the bugs they catch when they are walking around the yard.

Drop me a private mail to get your birds.  I can bring them to GLLUG
tomorrow night or next Thursday.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning