[GLLUG] Room Party Update

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Apr 25 22:08:51 EDT 2010

I have picked up a bottle of Maclleland's Speyside scotch for the room
party.  This is intended as a Locals Only beverage, and I was thinking
of breaking it out before we open the room on Saturday.

The deal to be a "local":

Be a GLLUG meeting attendee -or- somebody who is can vouch for you as
good people.

You can vouch for somebody you just met at Penguicon if they're cute or
you have a reasonable chance of getting some action if you can get some
liquor into them.  Spouses/boyfriends/girlfriends are automatically
included, since the later condition is assumed.

Clay