[GLLUG] Linux Type File System Recovery

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Aug 18 17:30:44 EDT 2010

Back up a binary of the disk images and try sequentially running
reiser, zfs, ext, mounts on the good image etc. until one of them
recognizes it.  You can get hint information from the good drive, too,
like alternate superblock locations once you figure out the locations.
 Then, just try the fs repair tools for that fs type.

--
Sent from my mobile device