[GLLUG] Next Meeting

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Aug 23 11:01:08 EDT 2010

On 8/21/10 9:14 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> I heard mention of a new meeting site at the picnic.  Perhaps someone
> would care to announce it to the rest of the list.

This is probably to late to arrange it for this week, but how do people
feel about meeting at Schuler Books on Lake Lansing Road?  They have air
conditioning, food and coffee, and a ready stock of all your geek book
needs.

They're even willing to reserve tables for us if we ask nicely.  One
downside is that I don't think there is any presentation space.