[GLLUG] GLLUG on Facebook

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Dec 11 23:06:29 EST 2010

I have added the GLLUG website as a Facebook application.  In our effort
to get people to come to our Open Source in the Enterprise seminar in
January, I'd appreciate it if people would do a couple of things if you
use Facebook:

1. Join the application by going to the gllug website
(http://www.gllug.org) and using the Facebook Login button.  This will
link your facebook account to your GLLUG account, so that you won't need
to remember a separate GLLUG password any more.

2. Like this link: http://www.gllug.org/content/open-source-enterprise-0
   This is the event entry for our seminar.  It's vitally important that
we get as many people to this event as possible.  We have a fantastic
place to present with good parking and seating, but we need to get a
good turnout to justify the money that we have put out.