[GLLUG] Network Shenanigans

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:26:33 EST 2010

I like to go to the new Delta Township library and use their wireless
access.  The last couple of times I've been there, everything goes fine
for a while and then I can't connect to websites.  I don't know if I
lose my network connection entirely or just the DNS; I didn't think to
try pinging an IP address rather than www.google.com.  I did capture the
tail-end of dmesg, included below.  (The final two lines are actually
one line, for a total of ten lines.)   It looks like I do connect fine,
and then errors occur.  I can't tell if it's something on my laptop or
something with the library's configuration.  Can anyone tell what
happened, or how to investigate further?  Thanks.
--

                                Chick