[GLLUG] Attention Mandriva Users

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sat Feb 20 19:29:57 EST 2010

The xguest account is a new feature that can be optionally selected
during 2010.0+ installs.  It's a new account that's supposed to get
wiped periodically (and has it's own custom account skeleton in /etc).
 I don't see a problem with a local guest account on a desktop/laptop
system, but if you want to turn it off, I'd just suggest leaving the
box unchecked.