[GLLUG] Penguicon Presentation Practice

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:43:08 EST 2010

If anyone who is presenting at Penguicon would like a practice audience,
feel free to give your presentation at one of our weekly meetings.
Actually, if you want to practice any computer- or technology-related
presentation any time of the year, we can provide you an audience for
little or no cost.  Additionally, we are allowed to have light
refreshments in the library, in case you want to promote a favorable
reception of your presentation.  Just let us know at least a week or two
in advance, especially if you want a projector and projection screen,
and so that we can announce the presentation to ensure the hugest
possible attendance.
--

                                Chick