[GLLUG] Looking for some open source projects (local) to aid in

vanek vanek at acd.net
Sun Jan 3 15:07:13 EST 2010

I like the alternate thinking. I could make that work, too.

I talked to two of the xbmc developers and they said they were thinking
about setting up a directory structure like Boxee's (i.e., a very loose
directory structure that didn't require the user to sort files into
special directories), but that it was not a near-future requirement.
They understand the problem exists, but consider it a minor issue.

Thanks for the suggestion.