[GLLUG] Brew Day Update

clay at lazarusid.com clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Jan 5 15:16:23 EST 2010

Right now I have Jeff, his daughter, Brother Athanasius and myself
confirmed for brew day.  Current plan is for two batches of beer, unless
Br. Athanasius has an additional request.

Beer Plan:

10 gallons of Oatmeal Stout, of which half will reach Penguicon.
5 gallons of Dry Irish Stout, most of which will reach Penguicon.

That plus the keg of honey wheat I have in my basement is close to the
beer we took with us last year.  That lasted us one night.  So I'm
planning another brew day, based on a) we tend to grow every year and b)
it might be nice to be open two nights, or at least have a lot of beer to
drink for the first post-penguicon barbecue.

Clay