[GLLUG] new guy to Linux, need a few reccomendations

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Wed Jan 20 19:48:04 EST 2010

In the case of OpenBSD, go to openbsd.org and start reading.
The FAQ is excellent, and other parts of the site give explainations
on various things; its worth reading.  The BSD cultures--and OpenBSD
especially--value people 'doing their homework' first before asking
all sorts of questions.  Between the install guide, FAQ and website
I've hadfriends install OpenBSD along with (third party) packages
with nothing else.  There is also a "books that help" section on
the site.

--STeve Andre'