[GLLUG] new guy to Linux, need a few reccomendations

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:59:34 EST 2010

I recall finding mentions of TinyX, but I never found TinyX itself.  It
may have been abandoned.  I do believe DSL comes with something lighter
than the normal xorg server, but it has been so long since I've used it
that I don't recall what it's called.  I do know when you start X you're
given a choice of what server to use.

                                Chick