[GLLUG] Ubuntu question

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:38:09 EST 2010

Well, given that information, Frank, I would advise you to get the
alternate install CD for Ubuntu (or Kubuntu or Xubuntu, as you prefer
and as available) so you can at least get it installed and then you/we
can mess around with your X configuration to get it to work.  Or, unless
you're wed to Ubuntu, try another distro.  There are others that are
easy to figure out, like Mandriva, Mint (although, as an Ubuntu
derivative, it might fail the same way), PCLinuxOS, and Mepis, to name a
few.

                                Chick