[GLLUG] hi Everyone!

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:30:23 EST 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well.  It has been a looong time since I've posted.  Life is good. Yesterday was my birthday.  Here is a picture in photoshop/poser my dad made me for my birthday.... Feel free to comment. (note my dad is only an amateur at this: and spent only a couple days on it) To all of you who don't know me, I was a regular a while back a few years ago.  I hope to come visit you all sometime because I have thursdays off now, (still thursday right?)

Julie Code