[GLLUG] Meetings -- Place and Time

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Jul 22 10:58:13 EDT 2010

On 7/22/10 10:27 AM, Marr wrote:
> Just curious....
>
> Are the GLLUG meetings still going on at 'Gone Wired'? (The website says
> they're at CADL.)
>
> What time? I was at Gone Wired 3 weeks ago at 6:10pm and saw nobody there. I
> later found out that somewhere along the line the meetings switched from
> 6:00pm to 6:30pm. Don't know when or how I missed that. Doh!

Meetings start when people can get there.  When it was officially 6pm, I
would typically be the only one there until 6:30pm.  Now, it's closer to
7 or 7:30 that I can get there.

The last meeting I attended was at Gone Wired though.  We've been
meeting there for a little while because they have food.  Be warned that
it's very hot in there though.  Dress as if you planned to be cooking
out without shade or breeze in August, and you'll be fine.

Clay