[GLLUG] June GLLUG BBQ

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Wed Jun 2 10:47:00 EDT 2010

Susan and I will host a spring BBQ picnic for GLLUG on Thursday, June
17th. starting at 6:00 p.m.  Details will follow, but grilled meat will
be involved.  Plan to bring beverages and a dish to pass. We are in the
Haslett / East Lansing area.  Standard WiFi will be available, for those
who will need to use Google to figure out the best way to cut meat.

 I'm not sure how things were done in the past, regarding meat, but we
don't have post-Penguicon beef this year.  We'll either have everyone
bring something to grill, as was suggested by someone on the list
earlier, or we'll get the meat and figure out an equitable way to share
the cost.  Input from those with institutional memory is hereby solicited.

We have one gas grill.  Others may be needed. Clay, chickens this year?

Please reply off-list if you are planning to come.  Include the dish you
intend to bring, so we don't end up with all brownies or something.
I'll supply address, etc. to those who need it.

Stan