[GLLUG] vmware interfaces

Nate M. natem at tir.com
Thu Jun 3 19:02:52 EDT 2010

Does anyone here have any experience using VMware with more than 4
interfaces?  I need to configure 5 interfaces and whether I'm using
VMware Server 2.x or VMware Workstation 7.1, it breaks badly when I
move from 4 to 5 interfaces.  When I add the 5th interface, all the
interfaces go into random order and there's no way they can be
restored.  The machine is unusable unless the interfaces are in a
carefully specified order.  Has anyone had any luck getting bugs
filed with those guys?
--
nate