[GLLUG] June GLLUG BBQ

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Jun 4 14:14:03 EDT 2010

On 6/4/10 12:46 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> If we're having chickens, do we need any meat?

I just realized a small logistical problem with bringing birds this
year.  I can't get there until a little after seven.  It's probably 9pm
before the birds are ready to eat, with every chance that it's later.
That's kind of late.

So we need to rethink this bird plan.  Either I drop them off at Stan's
house the week before and he does the cooking, or we need to grill
something else.  Cooking a beer-butt chicken isn't hard, just takes some
time that I won't have.

Clay