[GLLUG] Room Party Post-mortem

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon May 3 11:58:57 EDT 2010

To everybody who came to the room party, thank you for making this our
best room party yet.  It was a fantastic time, and it seemed like
everybody enjoyed themselves.  A few people may have also enjoyed some
of the other guests (please, no need to post details).

One definite thing I noticed was that we've developed a lot of good
karma for our room parties.  I had a couple of people tell me that they
came back this year specifically because we were cool to them in the
past, when they really needed somebody who was going to be cool to
them.  Our party was drama-free, and that's because everybody was open
and friendly.

Special shoutouts to some who came through for us at the last minute:

Benny Crampton, who provided us with massive amounts of pizza.  Also, we
found your shirts when we were packing up.  We'll have them for you at
the next GLLUG meeting.

Dan DeSloover, who helped brew some of the beer, and brought along he
very good dry cider.

John Devree, who probably doesn't read this list, but who bailed us out
by running home and grabbing a garbage can that we could use as an ice
bucket for our keg.

Clay