[GLLUG] Cool Linux Games for Cheap

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Tue May 11 17:58:09 EDT 2010

Clay and the rest of GLLUG,

This seems like the kind of thing we could collect and put on our
website.  You know, a "clearing house" of open source goodies that are
flying in the face of traditional commercialware.  And doing pretty well
at it if the figure of $1,047,164 so far from donations is real.  I
don't play computer games, but I still like this sort of venture.  As
GLLUG members come across things like this we should be putting them in
a repository of "really cool $hit" the might someday get published on
our site.

Yes, there is some admin. work required to keep links live and all that,
but I'd be willing to step up to the plate and take care of that.  At
least for awhile.  So, first off, does anyone think this is a really bad
idea for our website, such that we should NOT do it?  Second, if anyone
knows of sites that fall into the (vague) category I have in mind,
please forward them to me.  Thanks.

Stan