[GLLUG] GLLUG Business

Marshal Newrock marshal at zordio.com
Sat May 22 01:39:15 EDT 2010

On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:46:46 -0400
Charles Ulrich <charles at bityard.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 May 2010 21:19:56 -0500, Chick Tower <c.e.tower at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Has any decision or discussion taken place about new meeting
> > locations? I've only reserved the library conference room through
> > June.  I can renew it again, if it hasn't been spoken for already,
> > but I'll need to know.
>
> I wasn't able to make it to this week's meeting but I believe the
> matter is still open. If there are no better options, we might give
> Gone Wired a try again per Stan's suggestion. The library is a nice
> quiet place, but maybe that's a problem. Even though I was one of the
> people who wanted to move the group to a more presentation-friendly
> place, I'll admit that we lost a lot of regulars and semi-regulars
> when we left the coffee shop.

I strongly agree with going back to Gone Wired, or finding another
similar place.  The library is quiet, but it's a bit too out of the way.
And having to be out before 9pm doesn't help things.  I can also think
of other reasons why it's a less than ideal location.

If no one has any objection, I suggest holding next week's meeting
(5/27) at Gone wired.

Marshal

--
Marshal Newrock