[GLLUG] GLLUG Business

Jennifer Crampton crampton.jennifer at gmail.com
Sun May 23 21:29:32 EDT 2010

Clay and I talked briefly about moving the meetings to Liquid Web at
PenguiCon, but his concern was that we have limited access doors,
which would require a call whenever you came in, so we could let you
in.

Up sides: We have free wireless, air conditioning, free parking, and
lots of soda/juice.
Down sides: We're not downtown, and have limited-access doors.

Just putting it out there, for everyone to vote on/discuss.