[GLLUG] Off-Topic: Motorcycles for Sale

Ariel Lonchar currentlyunnameddj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 22:24:41 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Since I know how often the topic of motorcycles comes up with us, I figured
I'd pass this on for a friend of mine, who is selling two rather nice
bikes.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/2014609643.html

>From the ad, for the link-phobic:

"2009 Suzuki DR-Z400S, unbranded by first purchasers, then returned without
even having been ridden. This isn't for Suzuki fanboys, so if you want
decals, look elsewhere or buy the graphics -- it's meant to be ridden, not
stared at! Clear title, low miles (1,900) -- new engine case covers, comes
with Dirt-Bagz™ bags and racks, top rack and a top bag. Also will throw in a
new set of Metzler Karoo II's (front and rear) and a Clymer shop manual.
GR/Lansing Area only, you pick up, since I've got no trailer, nor do I have
the bike jumping skills of Robbie Knievel, so getting it in my truck is a
pain. $3500 will take this bike.

The C50 Boulevard is brand-new, only 323 miles with a clear title.
Windscreen and leather saddlebags (I've not put them on at all). Very
comfortable for longer rides and the 805cc 5-speed can just go and go. This
ride can be yours for $6500. "

His contact information is the reply to email on the advertisement.

Thanks!

Ariel