[GLLUG] Senior Development Director available

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Oct 5 15:47:51 EDT 2010

My company went through a reorganization last week, and one of the very
unfortunate changes was that my boss was let go.

So if anybody knows of a company, preferably in southeast Michigan, that
needs an excellent senior manager, I've got a candidate you should look
at.  In four+ years of being chief cat herder for Arbor Networks, he
took an unruly team that was only vaguely familiar with schedules and
quality control and turned them into a lean machine that delivered a
quality product on time and on budget.  He managed to do this without
causing open revolt among the cats.

So let me know if there are m-team opening in your company, and I'll
forward the contact information to you.

Clay