[GLLUG] Outreach Projects

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Oct 15 12:02:56 EDT 2010

On 10/15/10 11:55 AM, Ariel Lonchar wrote:
> My vote would be the SQL classes too.  And by holding them on a Tuesday
> instead of a Thursday, I could actually attend.

This brings up an obvious point about timing.  Rather than holding the
classes on our normal Thursday night, maybe we should try something like
a Saturday afternoon?

I can't see any particularly good arguments for holding the class on a
different weeknight, but I can see a good argument for pushing the class
to a weekend, when our target audience is more likely to have the free time.

So what do folks say?  Try a Saturday afternoon for our classes?

Clay