[GLLUG] Thursday's meeting

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Oct 20 09:26:16 EDT 2010

I'd like to talk about our outreach activities at this Thursday's
meeting.  If you're interested in being a part of them, please come so
we can talk about what we're going to do and when we're going to do it.

It occurred to me last night that if we're going to do anything like a
Linux Installfest at Schulers, we need to do it before Thanksgiving.
Between Thanksgiving and the New Year the store will be too busy for
them to give space to a non-profit.  That means we'll need to start
moving soon if we want to make this happen.

Clay Dowling