[GLLUG] GLLUG IRC Channel

Karl Schuttler karl.schuttler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:51:18 EDT 2010

It was on freenode #gllug...I'll bet it has expired, and can be registered
once more.

My 2 cents:

Freenode channels work by people leaving their computers on at all hours
lerking in the irc room, even if they don't chat all that often, so that
anyone who glances at it can help out whoever needs it. It didn't work out
last time because people didn't lerk all the time, or put in the effort to
keep it alive. Mind you, I'm not bitter about it at all, I don't think IRC
makes sense for gllug. If you need help, just ask the list, and people can
help you out.

Karl