[GLLUG] Win98SE Puzzler

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:23:44 EDT 2010

I found my Win98 boot floppy and gave it a go.  I could see d:, e:, and
f: (apps, data, & games), but I couldn't see the c: drive.  I have a
backup of the drive, although I'm not sure I can access it without
having the third-party backup program I used installed.  If I can't
somehow repair the partition, I don't know if it's worth it to me to
reinstall Win98.

Thanks to everyone for all your suggestions.

                                Chick