[GLLUG] Penguicon Presentation/Talk/Discussion Group

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:24:17 EDT 2011

At Thursday's meeting, Stan suggested we could have a panel at this
year's Penguicon about promoting Open Source in the community.  He
thinks we could still get one on the schedule as they probably still
have openings in the Tech category.  He thought we could discuss the
things we've tried, and then solicit ideas from attendees about what
they've found to be successful.  If we were to do this, we would need to
present some ideas ourselves, but I don't know that we could call any of
them successful.  What does anyone/everyone else think?
--

                                Chick