[GLLUG] Penguicon Presentation/Talk/Discussion Group

Jennifer Crampton crampton.jennifer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:40:09 EDT 2011

Also what one defines as Community. As in: When Chick asked it, I think he
meant growing the GLLUG and increasing local-community involvement. I'm
pretty sure Craig is trying to talk about the incorporation of open-source
products in public and private sectors.

I think this would be an incredibly active panel, since there's so much to
define and discuss.