[GLLUG] Penguicon Presentation/Talk/Discussion Group

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:04:34 EDT 2011

Well, actually, I meant the public.  As in the Lansing-area community of
computer users of any stripe, but especially those that don't use FOSS.
  I think ideas for GLLUG to spread the "word" to the public are what
we're really looking for.

Perhaps Stan should step in and clarify anything I've gotten wrong.

                                Chick