[GLLUG] Penguicon Presentation/Talk/Discussion Group

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Mon Apr 11 22:08:38 EDT 2011

As many of you know, Frank, Clay, Jeff and I were working on a
presentation for OSS in the enterprise.  The focus was on the small
businesses segment of the public.  My comment about a panel discussion
was relative to that presentation.  Frank, Clay, and Jeff would need to
express an interest in such an undertaking, then I could get on board.
The idea was to present what we were doing and solicit input on topics,
issues, ideas, etc. that would make our project more successful.  I'm
sure I speak for all four of us in extending an invitation to anyone
else who would like to join in, either at Penguicon or in general.
Right now we are in a holding pattern, given that our last attempt did
not exactly draw a huge crowd.

Stan