[GLLUG] Student in need of immediate Linux tutoring. E. Lansing area. (Will pa y $$$)

spartanfan316 at juno.com spartanfan316 at juno.com
Sat Apr 16 18:42:18 EDT 2011

Hello, I recently signed up for this user list. I am a college student working on an online graduate certificate program. I have a limited background in Linux. One of my teachers recently assigned a project that requires a basic understanding of Linux. This caught me off guard as Linux was not listed on the course curriculum or syllabus. I am looking for a tutor that can assist in teaching basic and intermediate Linux concepts. I am willing to to travel to meet with you, and will pay for tutoring. Please contact me if interested.
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4daa1b7d3b87a87a59st06duc