[GLLUG] Distro Question

Mike Rambo mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us
Thu Apr 28 16:00:16 EDT 2011

Matt Harrison wrote:
> Just curious as to what distro everyone is using any why.
>
> Most people I have seen send a message that mentions their distro seem
> to be using Ubuntu.
>
> I guess I'm more curious if I am the only one NOT using it.

Long time Mandrake/Mandriva user on the desktop (though perhaps Mageia
in the future). The first Linux distro I ever installed was Redhat 5.1.
Moved to Mandrake shortly after that on the desktop. Centos on servers.
I like how Mandrake looks and feels (or maybe I'm just used to it).
Centos for enterprise stability.

I thought many here were Debian in the past. Maybe not anymore...

Mike