[GLLUG] Distro Question

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:17:25 EDT 2011

I like it.  It seems very fast, although I haven't tried Debian, Red
Hat, SuSe, or Gentoo to see how their package managers compare.  It
seems faster than Synaptic when I played with Ubuntu years ago.

I haven't run into any dependency problems yet, except once when I
waited a long time to upgrade.  If I recall correctly, I upgraded the
offending package to an intermediate version and then the complete
upgrade went fine.

                                Chick