[GLLUG] Playstation network

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Fri Apr 29 16:11:51 EDT 2011

Hi Julie,

It's possible that there were multiple breaches and Sony only knows
about one, but the point is moot at any rate. Credit card fraud is
easy and perpetrators are rarely caught because they tend to operate
overseas. All you can really do is have the bank deactivate it and
issue you a new card if they haven't already.

Charles

http://bityard.net